- Elected Representatives
- City Council
- City Staff
- City Financials
- City Town Statistics
- Works Information
Ranebennur is the biggest city in the Haveri district of Karnataka . It is popularly known as the "Gate Way to North Karnataka". The Name of the city is derived from the term Rani-bennuru literally meaning Queen's resting place.
It is about 300 Kms away from Bangalore and is well connected to other major cities like Hubli which is 105 Kms, Shivamogga-88 Kms & Davangere- 37 Kms.
To lodge your Complaints regarding PGR through paper format, Please visit our 24 x 7 PGR CELL[Public Grievances Redressal] at CMC, Ranebennur
Please Call 08373-260266, dedicated Phone to receive complaints regarding PGR
Login into http://www.ranebennurcity.gov.in/Online Applications/Complaint Registration[PGR]
To Facilitate the citizens of Ranebennur various services are now live [Online]. To use these applications Please Login into http//www.ranebennurcity.gov.in/Online Applications.
1. Aasthi Application- Property Tax Collection.
2. Online Property Tax Calculator- This application calculates the current year property tax for the said property.
3. Birth and death Application- Issue of Birth / death Certificate
4. Asha Kirana Mahiti - To view Slum Details of Ranebennur City.
5. Jalanidhi Application - Online Water Tax Collection
This page is Maintained by Office Manager- Durga Madrasi
Llast updated on 18/09/2015