- Elected Representatives
- City Council
- City Staff
- City Financials
- City Town Statistics
- Works Information
Ranebennur is the biggest city in the Haveri district in Karnataka. It is popularly known as the "Gate Way to North Karnataka". The Name of the city is derived from the term Rani-bennuru literally meaning Queen's resting place.
It is situated about 300 Kms North West of Bangalore. It is well connected to other major cities like Hubli which is 105 Kms, Shivamogga-88 Kms & Davangere- 37 Kms.
To lodge your Complaints regarding PGR through paper format, Please visit our 24 x 7 PGR CELL[Public Grievances Redressal] at CMC, Ranebennur
Please Call 08373-260266, dedicated Phone to receive complaints regarding PGR
Login into http://www.ranebennurcity.gov.in/Online Applications/Complaint Registration[PGR]
To Facilitate the citizens of Ranebennur various services are now live [Online]. To use these applications Please Login into http//www.ranebennurcity.gov.in/Online Applications.
1. Aasthi Application- Property Tax Collection.
2. Online Property Tax Calculator- This application calculates the current year property tax for the said property.
3. Birth and death Application- Issue of Birth / death Certificate
4. Asha Kirana Mahiti - To view Slum Details of Ranebennur City.
5. Jalanidhi Application - Online Water Tax Collection
This page is Maintained by Office Manager- Durga Madrasi
Llast updated on 09/09/2014